STUDENT DEVELOPMENT HUB
We have trained, qualified and dedicated counselors who patiently advice students facing problems. Our counselors are nonjudgmental in delivering their counseling sections, and every information on a student is kept very confidential.
We offer different counseling services depending on the problem facing the student. We have,
We counsel students facing spiritual related problems. We help students to resolve their problems by bringing them back in touch with their inner self. Our spiritual counselors helps bring balance to the students’ spirit, which results in greater happiness and satisfaction.
Our focus is on diagnosing and treating mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Some of the more common disorders that we counsel students includes learning disabilities, substance abuse, depression, and anxiety. Our therapy helps students overcome feelings of anger, fear, anxiety, shyness and panic. Students get tools to help fight low self-esteem and depression.
SEXUAL HEALTH COUNSELING
We have doctors who help students with sexual health related issues. The objective is to reduce sexually transmitted diseases, avoid unhealthy sexual lifestyles, and help students make informed decisions regarding their relationships. Our doctors offer help to students who contracts sexually transmitted diseases or infections and gives them the appropriate advices to desist from immoral sexual lifestyles.
We have dedicated and credible educators who helps students overcome learning problems. Our educations therapist help students identify their strength and weakness, and help them build upon their strength. Whatever learning challenges a student is facing, our dedicated educators provide solutions that help students enjoy learning.
Our career guidance process help a student know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make the perfect career decision.
Our career advisers helps students
- Figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- Identify the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- Locate resources and sources of career information.
- Determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve their career goals.
- Discover the various courses and institutions or schools appropriate for the chosen career.
Our mentoring platform is an avenue that enable students to engage their role models and create contacts with them.
We are dedicated to let students learn and understand whatever they want to know about their role models.
Our mentoring program enables students
- Gain practical advice, encouragement and support.
- Learn from the experiences of their role models.
- Increase their social and academic confidence.
- Become more empowered to make decisions.
- Develop their communication, study and personal skills.
- Develop strategies for dealing with both personal and academic issues.
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction.
- Gain valuable insight into the next stage of their chosen career.
When students apply for career guidance, it means they are trusting us with their future; and that is a responsibility we never compromise.
Our student monitoring program is created to enable parents know 99% information about their wards at school.
It does not matter if you are
- A busy parent
- Reside far from your child’s school.
We have trained and dedicated staffs who gathers information about your child whiles they are in school. We present reports to parents every fortnight (two weeks)
Our monitoring allows parents to have more concentration on their work activities. Our monitoring system is designed to enable parents have information about their child’s
- Academic performance
- Social activities
- Attitude in school
- Learning materials and other things needed by their child (for students in boarding houses)