Eduvolgh student’s empowerment seminar (ESES), is a platform initiated by Eduvolgh to develop and empower students in Ghana.
The ESES program always parades seasoned, celebrated and renowned resourced people from all walks of life, to empower, reshape and challenge student audience to be bold in facing and conquering education problems.
The ESES program is designed to,
- Provoke innovation in students
- Build confidence in students
- Offer lasting solutions to issue of the students
- motivate students to take up leadership roles
- Create mentors for students
Our speakers ensure all participants of ESES program do not go back the same way they came. They are empowered and trained to be better than they were. Our seminar materials are designed to bring out the best in students.
ESES, “building transformational generation leaders”