The Ghana Education Service (G.E.S) revealed after a research that only about 60 percent of students who write the B.E.C.E make it into Senior High Schools.
The others, it said, either go into informal vocational or technical training or learn a trade or just give up education entirely.
There have been calls by various analysts and educational organizations to revise the educational system to give students at the basic education a second opportunity to write their examination if they fail the first time, as it is for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The call was accepted and that led to the introduction of the private B.E.C.E in 2015.
- About Us
- Volunteer Abroad
- ANIMAL CARE VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- CAREER BREAK VOLUNTEERING ABROAD
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- DONATION VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- FAMILY VOLUNTEER VACATIONS ABROAD
- GAP YEAR VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- HEALTH CARE VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- HUMAN RIGHT VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- IT VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- ORPHAN OR CHILDCARE VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- SPORTS COACHING ABROAD
- SPRING BREAK VOLUNTTER ABROAD
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- TEACHING ABROAD
- UNIVERSITY GROUP VOLUNTEER
- VOLUNTEER VACATION ABROAD
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT & GIRLS’ EDUCATION VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- YOUTH VOLUNTEER ABROAD
- Intern Abroad
- SUMMER PROGRAMS